12 June, 2020. S.I.C. Global Inc. has signed a Partnership Agreement with ICPS confirming its status as the notified certification body in Armenia and Iran.
- Information security standards against the ever-increasing cases of cyber attacks
- SIC publishes the list of cancelled certificates issued on the territory of Russia and Belarus. The status has been changed to «cancelled» in the SIC registry.
- SIC policy on Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine
- Immigration & Refugee Support for Ukrainian Community
- Glory to Ukraine!
- AVIASERVICE – Georgian tourist airline has confirmed its compliance with the requirements of AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001 on
- SIC Certificates – April 2021 statistics on
- Viktor Kolesnikov, the System of International Certification founder, passed away as a result of the consequences of COVID-19. on
- Remote work – alternative measures regarding COVID-19 on
- New SIC member – “International Institution for Certification and Product Surveillance”. Welcome! on