System of International Certification SIC officially states, that from 24.02 2022 since the beggining of the invasion of Russian troops on to sovereign Ukraine, we are stopping all business relations with Russian companies and enterpreneurs. All Russian certification bodies’ notifications are being cancelled as well. We would like to express our solidarity and respect for the Ukrainian people. Glory to Ukraine!
- Information security standards against the ever-increasing cases of cyber attacks
- SIC publishes the list of cancelled certificates issued on the territory of Russia and Belarus. The status has been changed to «cancelled» in the SIC registry.
- SIC policy on Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine
- Immigration & Refugee Support for Ukrainian Community
- Glory to Ukraine!
- AVIASERVICE – Georgian tourist airline has confirmed its compliance with the requirements of AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001 on
- SIC Certificates – April 2021 statistics on
- Viktor Kolesnikov, the System of International Certification founder, passed away as a result of the consequences of COVID-19. on
- Remote work – alternative measures regarding COVID-19 on
- New SIC member – “International Institution for Certification and Product Surveillance”. Welcome! on