System of International Certification (SIC) notifies about the cancellation of CERTSYSTEM’s notification certificate #SIC.CB.804.024 (company registration number in Ukraine – 42955467, iso.net.ua) in connection with the violation of the ISO 17021 standard requirements, as well as the violation of rules within SIC for certification bodies. All active certificates issued by CERTSYSTEMS are currently invalid and must be re-registered with the help of one of the certification bodies notified in the system (In accordance with the License Agreement).
- AVIASERVICE – Georgian tourist airline has confirmed its compliance with the requirements of AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001 on
- SIC Certificates – April 2021 statistics on
- Viktor Kolesnikov, the System of International Certification founder, passed away as a result of the consequences of COVID-19. on
- Remote work – alternative measures regarding COVID-19 on
- New SIC member – “International Institution for Certification and Product Surveillance”. Welcome! on