The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the economy all around the world. Almost all enterprises and organizations went into risk zone.
Therefore International Labor Organization (ILO) has called for immediate action to protect labor and support working places.
The COVID-FREE: 2020 standard was developed in accordance with ILO recommendations, which contains requirements for minimizing the risk of coronavirus spread besides that to ensure business continuity.
The main development factors of minimization measures at your company are:
job and job duties, well-planed frequent and close contact among your employees, with visitors, customers, etc.
Based on these factors, it is determined by the level of risk in your company (low, medium or high).
With the COVID-FREE: 2020 standard, organizations will be able to:
– Ensure proper management responsibility for infection control;
– Identify relevant risks;
– Implement measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spreading;
– Develop and implement the AntiCOVID-19 Program;
– Generate appropriate reporting system.
Benefits of certification under the standard COVID-FREE 2020:
– Minimizing the risk of the virus spreading in organizations;
– Business continuity management during a pandemic;;
– Increasing confidence to the company;;
– Demonstrating a high level of social responsibility;;
– Workers awareness about general labor rights during a pandemic;;
– Getting the right to use the mark of COVID-FREE.
In order to get the information about the standard and certification scheme, as well as, determine the level of risk regarding your business and apply for certification, you can visit: